How LillyPad Can Help
If you struggle with your weight, we're here to help!
Breaking Habits Is Hard To Do - Education And Perseverance Are Key
- understand nutrition - how carbs & fats affect your blood sugars and insulin, leading to weight gain and other side effects
- read labels and find hidden ingredients
- navigate eating out
- combat cravings
- change your taste buds
- find time to eat better
- manage picky eaters
- stay motivated when challenged
- and more…
What to Expect From Your LillyPad Experience:
- One-on-one coaching throughout your individual weight loss journey
- A personalized approach to setting your weight loss goals based on your individual health profile, habits and food choices
- Gain a fundamental knowledge of nutrition and how your body gains and loses weight
- Online tools to track your progress, meals and goals
- Easy to prepare, affordable delicious food
- Free samples and recipes
- Lifestyle education, coaching, and guidance to help you sustain your Ideal Weight
- Ongoing support to maximize your success throughout maintenance
At LillyPad, our coaches will help you solve the problems that cause the weight gain at their root.
Your education begins at your initial consult. At the appointment, we will explain how and why the medically designed Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol works. This will continue at every weekly check in, through our website and social media accounts, and at LillyPad workshops.
You will receive daily videos - Relevant Advice and Guidance Tailored to Your Experience. Your daily videos aren’t just random motivational messages. Each video you receive will be relevant to where you are on the program. This will ensure that you get the support you need, when you need it. In addition, your Ideal Smart account also offers videos on cooking and fitness.
It takes 21 days to replace a bad habit with a good one. Change does not come easy
It is important to enjoy your food, even while losing weight. So we provide recipes and weekly samples. We also have cooking workshops so that you can try new foods as your tastes change while on program.
Are you pressed for time and hooked on convenience foods? We will help you plan ahead so you can have your favourite, deliciously healthy foods ready in a quick and easy way. At your weekly consult and occasional workshops, we will discuss and teach you to manage your personal time crunch.
Need help to get moving again? You will receive informative weekly videos from Steve Moratto. The focus of this program is to help prepare your body for a more active lifestyle via corrective postural movements. There will be no pain and you will gain knowledge of how your body works. The result? You will feel better, look great, and live well.